This is a beta version of the Digitaljob website which is still undergoing final testing before its official release. The website, its software and all content found on it are provided “as is” and “as available”. Digitaljob does not give any warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the suitability or usability of the website, its software or any of its content.
Digitaljob will not be liable for any loss, whether such loss is direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered by any party as a result of their use of the Digitaljob website, its software or content.
Any downloading or uploading of material to the website is done at the user’s own risk and the user will be solely responsible for any damage to any computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems on the website, please let us know immediately so we can rectify these accordingly. Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated.
The owner of this website is 2 Fresh Design S.R.L., a Romanian company having its headquarters in Bucharest, 15 Charles de Gaulle, Office 351, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J40/3483/2003, Fiscal Registration Code RO15271636, EUID ROONRC.J40/3483/2003.
By using this website, you (either natural or legal entity) agree to be bound by the Agreement set forth below. Please read carefully:
Terms and Conditions
- Any rights and obligations of either Party (You or Us) related to this website are under the jurisdiction of Romania.
- To use this website, you must have full legal capacity according to your jurisdiction and full power and authority to enter into this Agreement. By using this website, you agree to the collection, use and transfer of your data.
- In order for you to create a Digitaljob account, we require that you provide a valid email address and set up a password. The email you use must be one where we can reach you. In the event we cannot correspond with you via this email address, your submitted content may be rejected and your account may be disabled. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
- You may be able to register an account and subsequently access Digitaljob through a social networking site. In such case, you agree that we may access, make available through the website, and eventually store any information, data, text, messages, tags, and/or other materials that you have provided, stored and made accessible via your social networking site account. Subject to the privacy settings that you have set with the social networking site account you use to access Digitaljob, personally identifiable information that you post to that social networking site may be displayed on Digitaljob.
- In any situation, you will not: (a) impersonate another person, or use their email address; (b) create multiple active user accounts to post multiple reviews for the same company; (c) disclose information in violation of confidentiality or any other rights of any third party, including any current, former or potential employer; (d) introduce software or automated agents to this Site; (e) expose us or our users to any harm or liability.
- This website may contain links to other websites. The linked websites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Digitaljobof such linked websites’ content.
- You may not offer incentives in exchange of company reviews and you may not trade reviews with other employers.
- You acknowledge that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors. We are not responsible for any damages that might occur in relation with the content of this website. You agree that your sole remedy is to stop using the website.
- We do not guarantee or assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of the information made available on this website by users, advertisers and third parties.
- We may suspend or terminate your account or your access to parts of this website, without notice. You may suspend your account at any time. For more detailed information check the FAQs
- Digitaljob and its partners consider any documents and information directly submitted to this website as being non-confidential and non-proprietary, and withhold the right of using it as they see fit, whether it is submitted by email or by any other means, consisting in ideas, concepts, knowledge or any other type of materials that can be adapted, modified or reproduced, and which can be used for any purpose, including publication, transmission, reproduction, but without being limited to these.
- When you use Digitaljob, your device is automatically providing us with information so we can respond and customize our response to you. The type of information we collect by automated means may vary, but generally includes technical information about your computer, such as your IP address or other device identifier. The information we collect also may include usage information and statistics about your interaction with Digitaljob. That information may include the URLs of our web pages that you visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, location data, and other information about how you used Digitaljob. The information is also used for analytical purposes and to manage technical issues that may arise. We do not attempt to identify individual users through this information.
- If you access Digitaljob using a mobile device, we will collect your physical location if you have enabled this feature. Even if you are not using a mobile device, information about your general location may be discernable from your device’s IP address or the URLs we receive.
- If you enable location data for the mobile version of Digitaljob (including any version installed as a native application), you are expressly agreeing that we may use your location data to serve you geo-targeted ads and offers for businesses or employers that are near you. In such instances, we do not share your location with the advertiser or advertising network, rather, we provide the advertiser or advertising network with a means to push ads through to users located in certain areas or zip codes. You may disable location services at any time in your “settings.”
- We also collect information using cookies (“session cookies” and “persistent cookies”) to help us identify you when you visit Digitaljob and we may share cookies with third-party advertisers or advertising networks to serve you relevant, targeted ads. Via “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags, tracking pixels, and clear GIFs) on our website, third parties can collect information such as the IP address of the device, the URL of the web page, the time the page was viewed, the type of browser used, and any additional information in cookies that may have been set by the third party.
- We work with third parties, such as Google Analytics, Facebook and Twitter to provide analytics services that may use the Cookies set on your device to measure the performance of advertising and generally track traffic to Digitaljob. In addition, we have implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, which categorizes cookie information so that we and third-party service providers can better deliver advertisements that are relevant and useful to you on Digitaljob and various websites across the internet. You may opt out of tracking by Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting services by visiting Google Ads Settings or by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
- You may also disable placement of some (but not all) Cookies by setting your browser to decline cookies, though this may impact your user experience. If you delete your browser cookies, your opt-out cookie will also be deleted. Additionally, if you change computers or web browsers, you will need to opt out again. A useful resource for information about deleting and controlling cookies can be found at org.
- If ads or other features on Digitaljob are provided by third parties, those parties also may set and use their own Cookies that are subject to those third parties’ privacy notices and policies. Digitaljob does not have access to, or control over, these Cookies.
- You can manage your account settings in the “Account Settings” page on Digitaljob. We provide you with the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes and to unsubscribe from newsletters and marketing emails.
- We employ physical, electronic, and managerial measures to safeguard the information we collect online. However, no company can fully eliminate security risks, so we cannot make guarantees about any part of our services. You are responsible for keeping your username and password secret. Once you have registered with us, we will never ask you for your password. Please create a unique password for Digitaljob and do not use it for any other web services or applications.
- We reserve the right at any time to change this Agreement and/or this website, by adding, removing or modifying partially or entirely the Terms and Conditions and/or any content or feature of the website. You are requested to access this page regularly in order to get acquainted with the latest version of this Agreement.
- Any dispute that might arise out of or in connection to this website shall be settled by the Romanian Court of Law.