In order to respond to reviews on your company’s profile, you must have a company account or claim a company. This way, you may provide an official employer response to any of your company reviews.
In order to respond to a review, you must take the following steps:
- Sign in to your company account.
- Click the Reviews tab on your Dashboard.
- Navigate to the review you would like to respond to.
- Below the review, there is a button titled “Respond”.
- Click in the field to write your response.
- When you finished writing your response, click “Post Response”.
- When your response has been posted, it will include the date when it was submitted, as well as your title.
Tip! In order to get more reviews, you can also ask your employees on Digitaljob for them! You can find your employees on the “Employees” tab of your company profile.
When responding to a review, we specifically ask Company users to:
- Be courteous and professional.
- Do not include the name of the individual you believe wrote the review.
- Do not threaten the writer of the review with legal or other punitive damage.
- Avoid any type of discriminatory, aggressive, offensive, profane, racist and vulgar language.
Here are some tips to effectively respond to company reviews:
Respond promptly – You can set up company alerts that will email you when new reviews are posted.
Welcome all feedback – Acknowledge all comments, both positive and negative, in a non-defensive and considerate way.
Address specific comments – Being thorough in your responses shows that your company takes employee feedback seriously.
Amplify the positive – Adding reviews to your Company Profile page further enhances your employer brand.
Request more reviews – Actively solicit reviews to engage your employees and gain valuable insight of your company.