Normally, our platform can be used without the introduction of personal data. When personal data is collected on the site (such as: name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, personal data on professional experience), these are collected as the person concerned provides these data on a voluntary basis.
As a rule, Digitaljob.org collects and processes the data that users freely choose to provide.
To the extent that you do not want your personal data to be processed by Digitaljob.org, we advise you not to access our site, not to register or to send us personal documents / information that contain personal data.
WHO IS PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The company 2Fresh Design S.R.L., mentioned further as “Digitaljob.org” is a Romanian company having its headquarters in Bucharest, 15 Charles de Gaulle, Office 325 Register 09, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J40/3483/2003, Fiscal Registration Code RO15271636, EUID ROONRC.J40/3483/2003 is the controller of your personal data.
WHAT CATEGORIES OF DATA WE PROCESS
Digitaljob.org collects and processes only personal data that users / visitors make available to Digitaljob.org by accessing and visiting the platform, respectively by creating and updating the account you created by registering on the platform. Additionally, based on the information collected in accordance with the above, we can collect and process personal data from different social media channels.
We can collect your personal data by accessing your public profiles on social media platforms or different social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.) if you decide to use your accounts on these networks to create your account or signing up on our platform. It is possible that you register for an account and then access Digitaljob through a social networking site. In this case, you agree that Digitaljob.org will have access, make available through the website and eventually store any information, data, text, messages, labels and / or other materials provided, stored and made accessible through your account. Subject to the privacy settings you have set up with the social networking account you use to access Digitaljob, the personal identification information you post on that social networking site may be displayed on Digitaljob.
When using Digitaljob, your device will automatically provide information so that we can respond and customize our response. The type of information we collect by automated means may differ, but generally includes technical information about your computer, such as your IP address or other device identifier. The information we collect may also include usage information and statistics about your interaction with Digitaljob.org platform. This information can include URLs of webpages you’ve visited, URLs for sending and exiting pages, pageviews, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, location data, and other information about how you used Digitaljob.org platform. These informations are also used for analytical purposes and to manage the technical problems that may arise. We are not trying to identify individual users through this information.
We also collect cookie information (“session cookies” and “persistent cookies”) to help us identify you when you visit Digitaljob.org and disclose cookies to advertisers or third-party advertising networks.
When you access our platform or any ads from other third-party sites, Digitaljob.org, our service providers or our partners may collect certain data by automated means such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs.
It is also possible that third parties, having the quality of application providers, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our site, such as social media tools, may use automatic means of collecting data about your interaction with those platforms. In this situation, the data is collected directly by those providers, which means that in connection with the data collection made by the respective providers, the persons whose data are processed by them must consult the data protection policies and the information notes of those suppliers, since, in the case of that processing, the suppliers’ policies apply. Subject to applicable law, Digitaljob.org is not responsible for the data protection practices of these providers.
The following types of personal data regarding users who register and maintain an active account using our platform:
- Email and password when registering on Digitaljob.org;
- Contact data (such as your first name, surname, domicile or residence and mailing address, e-mail and telephone number)
- If you create an account for a digital company, your position within the company;
- If you are a digital user, completing a digital profile or wanting to apply for a job posted by a digital company, we can collect the following types of information and personal data that you decide to make available:
The digital user category you consider to be part of
If you want to relocate or work remotely
History of education and professional experience
Soft skills and hard skills
Not all fields are mandatory, being your choice the information you want to provide to create your digital user profile. However, in order to be able to apply for a job, the profile will have to be filled in 70% for Professional Experience and Hard Skills, as well as the phone number is required.
Failure to provide any of the information and personal data required to apply to a job may result in the impossibility of applying for a job on our platform and therefore of using the services provided by Digitaljob.org.
WHEN DIGITALJOB.ORG COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal data about you in certain circumstances, including:
- When navigating, requesting information or interacting on our platform
- When you contact us through the contact form
- When applying to a job posted on our platform
- When you provide us, in any way, at our disposal, information about you in order to participate in the selection process for a certain open position on our platform
Under certain circumstances, we collect personal data about you from a third party source. For example, we can collect personal data from social media channels only for the registration and login processes. Please read the terms and conditions of confidentiality of the respective portals. In any case, with respect to the data we collect from third parties, these conditions apply accordingly.
LEGAL THRESHOLDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Any operation that is a processing, according to the law, (such as, but not limited to the collection, storage, recording, structuring, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure, transmission, destruction) of your personal data will be made on the basis of one of the following legal bases:
Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Digitaljob.org, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over these interests. Specifically, the data is processed based on the legitimate interest of Digitaljob.org to create a digital community where demand meets the offer, as well as to provide services through the platform and to keep users up to date with all the relevant updates for them;
Processing is required to comply with a legal obligation;
In the case of advertising messages received on your e-mail address (direct marketing), we process your address based on the consent you have given;
OUR PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may only use your personal data for the following purposes:
If you apply to a job on the platform, you agree to transfer this data to third parties – the digital company that posted the advertisment for the purpose of recruiting you in their team, in order to occupy the position, you applied for;
To keep you up to date with all the opportunities and novelties at your disposal, as a digital user;
- Solving any requests and / or complaints and providing any information by completing the contact form. If you would like to contact us via the contact form, both the request to contact us and the data submitted will be kept in order to process the request received and to assist with other requests that will follow;
- Analyzing and improving our services and communications to you;
- To recommend job posts that suit your digital profile, as well as to connect with other digital users with the same interests and experience;
- Protecting security and managing access to IT and communication systems, online platforms, websites and other systems;
- For the purpose of monitoring and evaluating compliance with our terms and conditions;
- For any and / or ancillary purpose of any of the foregoing or any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us;
Digitaljob.org platform has the right to send emails to its users. It can send a mail immediately after logging on to the platform to verify the account, and to send other emails for administrative / operational purposes, such as: account management or system maintenance. These emails will be sent over the entire period when the user account is not deleted.
If you have expressly given us your consent, we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
Communicating with you through the channels you agreed with in order to keep up-to-date about Digitaljob.org, announcements and other information about Digitaljob.org services and products, as well as Digitaljob.org events and projects (direct marketing); Digitaljob.org may send emails that include the announcement of new services, newsletters, updates, information about certain events or other emails with commercial content or transmitted by the platform’s marketing team.
You can choose to withdraw your marketing consent any time, by simply accessing the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each newsletter, or you have the possibility of unsubscribing from the profile settings on the ‘Settings’ page of each user account on Digitaljob.org, disabling the possibility of receiving news bulletins and marketing emails.
In addition, we can use data collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, web server logs and other automated means for purposes such as:
- adaptating the way the platform is used by users;
- providing content that suits users’ interests and how users interact with the platform;
- platform management and other aspects of our business.
We can also use third-party analytics on the platform, such as Google Analytics. Providers administering these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how you use our website. Data collected through these means (including IP addresses) may be transmitted to these providers or other relevant third parties using such data, for example, to evaluate the use of the website.
We will not use your personal data to make automated decisions that affect or create profiles other than those described above.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We can share your personal data under the following circumstances:
We may also share your personal data with courts of law, law enforcement authorities, regulators or lawyers or other persons if it is found to be necessary to establish, exercise or defend a lawsuit or a natural right, or for the purpose of an alternative, confidential dispute settlement process.
We may use aggregate personal data and statistics to monitor the usage of Digitaljob.org.
We may also share your personal data with our processors – mainly service providers from or outside of Digitaljob.org for processing personal data for the purposes outlined above on our behalf and only in accordance with our instructions. Digitaljob.org will retain control over your personal data and will use appropriate protection measures, in accordance with the applicable law, to ensure the integrity and security of your personal data when requesting such service providers;
Also, Digitaljob.org reserves the right to transfer your personal data in the case of reorganization and / or transfer of the patrimony or parts of the patrimony to third parties in compliance with the legal provisions in force regarding the processing of personal data.
Data collected through third-party plug-ins and widgets (such as user usage data for social media distribution tools) are collected directly by plug-ins and widget providers -hate. This data is subject to the data protection policies of those vendors, and Digitaljob.org has no bearing on data processing by these providers.
Otherwise, we will disclose your personal data only when you instruct us or grant us permission, when required by applicable law or regulations or requests from the judicial or official bodies to do so, or as required to investigate fraudulent activities or criminal.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties or partners for direct marketing purposes.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data can be stored on our personal data technology systems or those of our contractors. We have taken all the necessary measures, both with regard to the persons who come into contact with the data, the spaces in which the data are processed, as well as the technical equipment used in connection with the data processing, in order to ensure that the data are processed safely, ensuring their confidentiality and preventing unauthorized access or loss of data.
UPDATE OF PERSONAL DATA
You can manage your account settings on the “Settings” page in Digitaljob.org. We offer you the ability to opt out of using personal identification information for certain purposes and unsubscribing from newsletters and marketing emails.
If the case any of the personal data you provide us undergo changes, for example, if you change your surname, your name or email address, or if you want to cancel any request you may have for Digitaljob.org, or if be aware that we hold any incorrect personal data about you, please let us know by e-mailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address: Alexandru Borneanu Street, No 2, 2nd Floor, sector 6, Bucharest, Romania.
HOW LONG WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
Digitaljob.org has implemented technical and organizational measures to organize the process and criteria for deleting or removing your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted or removed when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was received or when you request the deletion of the data, by exercising the right to be forgotten and Digitaljob.org will no longer have a legal obligation to continue storing the personal data. However, we will store your personal data when it is necessary for Digitaljob.org to exercise or defend your rights or of others in court, until the end of the relevant retention period or until the settlement of those actions in court.
Unless you expressly request us to store your personal data for the longer term, or if personal data is required to defend a possible legal claim without a retention period, your personal data will be deleted within 3 years from the last time you accessed your account.
You can manage your account settings on the “Settings” page in Digitaljob.org. We offer you the option to delete your account from our platform whenever you want, following the steps outlined on that page.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain legal terms, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
1. The right to request Digitaljob.org for access to these data. You have the right to obtain from Digitaljob.org a confirmation if personal data are being processed or not, and, if so, you to have access to the respective data and to the following information: what data do we process, for what purpose, if these have been disclosed to third parties and whom, as well as the storage period of these data. We will also reinform you about your rights as regards to personal data, rights detailed in this information. You have the right to receive a free copy of the personal data that is being processed. For any other requested copies, we reserve the right to charge a fee. You may request the communication of the above information in electronic format, in which case the data will be provided in an electronic format commonly used by us, unless request their communication in another format.
2. The right to request Digitaljob.org for data rectification. You have the right to obtain, without unjustified delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you and / or to obtain the completion of personal data that is incomplete, including the provision of an additional statement. You can exercise this right at any time by accessing the “Settings” page on the Digitaljob.org platform.
3. The right to request Digitaljob.org to delete data. You have the right to request Digitaljob.org to delete your personal data, without unjustified delay, and Digitaljob.org has the obligation to delete your personal data, where one of the following reasons applies:
– Personal data are not required to meet the purposes for which they were collected or processed
– You exercise your right of opposition, under the conditions described in the right of opposition and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail regarding the processing of data
– You exercise your right to oppose the use of your data for direct marketing purposes
– Personal data has been processed illegally
– Personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation of the operator under European or national law
You can exercise this right at any time by accessing the “Settings” page on the Digitaljob.org platform.
4. The right to request Digitaljob.org to restrict the processing. You have the right to obtain from Digitaljob.org the restriction of the processing of personal data under the following conditions:
– If you challenge the accuracy of the processed data, for a period that will allow us to verify the accuracy of the data
– If processing is illegal and you have not exercised the right to delete your data, you have the right to request restriction of processing
– If the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but you request them to find, exercise or defend a right in court
– if you have opposed the processing, during the period of verification if the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
– If you have obtained the restriction of processing, we will inform you before lifting the restriction.
5. The right to opposition. At any time, you are entitled, for reasons related to your particular situation, to oppose the processing of your personal data. We will no longer process your data unless we have legitimate reasons that we will prove in order to justify processing and that will prevail over the interests of your rights and freedoms or if the purpose of the processing is to establish the exercise or defense of a right in court.
You also have the right to oppose your data processing at any time when the purpose of the processing is direct marketing, including for the creation of profiles when the measure is related to the respective direct marketing.
When you oppose processing, under the above conditions, personal data is no longer processed.
The above mentioned rights may be exercised either directly in the platform by using the account “Settings” page, either through a written request addressed to Digitaljob.org at Alexandru Borneanu Street, No 2, 2nd Floor, sector 6, Bucharest, Romania. It is possible, in this case, to ask you to prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification in order to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unauthorized disclosure of the data.
We will consider any claims or complaints we receive and we will send you a timely response.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing from Romania.
We ensure you that your data is processed in compliance with the law, under secure conditions and confidentiality. We have taken all the necessary measures, both internally and collectively, to ensure that this principle is respected. We ask our partners to meet the same security and confidentiality requirements as regards to personal data. If, based on your consent, we communicate data to third parties, we require them to comply with legal requirements by processing personal data
We strongly believe that the more people you have in one place, the easier it is for knowledge to be spread and shared. Collaboration is the catalyst for digital transformation. This is one of our most important motivations to create a sustainable community through Digitaljob.
Digitaljob.org gives each digital user the possibility to form their own Network on the platform by connecting with other users. You will be able to connect and communicate through a real social network for digital professionals. Digitaljob.org can make you recommendations to connect with other digital users, based on your profile. Each user will need to agree in order to be part of your Network and after connecting the digital will have access to your public profile.
Digitaljob.org will give you the opportunity to stay in contact with your network day by day, week by week and share information with.